Sterile STERI-PEROX 6% Wipes
|Brand||Health Care Logistics|
|Packaging||1 Per Each|
Note : Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details
- Active ingredients: 6% Hydrogen peroxide, 94% WFI
- Rare! - The first sterile hydrogen peroxide wipe in the marketplace! Presaturated hydrogen peroxide wipe is ideal for aseptic and non-aseptic wipe downs of hard surfaces and equipment and leaves no residue!
- Ready-to-use - Hydrogen peroxide wipes offer an ideal cleaning solution to use in rotation with other disinfectants to maintain a clean, sterile medical environment. Available in a premixed concentration formulated with sterile Water For Injection (WFI).
- Low Shedding - Extremely low in particulate shedding and soluble extractable.
- Multi-Use - An excellent replacement for 70% IPA wipes on process machinery. Ideal for broad and intricate locations. Also an excellent option where reduced VOCs are desired.
- Cleanroom Ready - Sterile cleaning solutions are double bagged and ready for introduction into the cleanroom. Cleaning solution should remain in the bag until time of use. Remove the first bag after entering the anteroom to discard any particulate matter picked up during transport. This ensures a sterile product entering the cleanroom. The second bag can be removed upon entering the cleanroom.
- Particulate-free - Aseptically filled into sterile components and sterility tested according to current USP compendium. Filtered at 0.2 microns, which eliminates the risk for any particulate matter inside the bottle.
- A lot-specific Certificate of Analysis and Certificate of Sterility are available upon request.
- 20 per package
- Dimensions: 12"W x 12"L
Write Your Own Review