Mosby's Textbook for Nursing Assistants, 9th Edition - Workbook and Competency Evaluation Review
Note : Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details
Get the most out of your nurse assisting textbook, and review for your certification exam! Corresponding to the chapters in Sorrentino and Remmert sMosby's Textbook for Nursing Assistants, 9th Edition,this workbook reinforces your understanding with numerous exercises and review questions. Checklists help you study skills - with a checklist for each of the 100+ procedures in the text. TheCompetency Evaluation Reviewsection helps you prepare for the CNA exam with a review of content, a skills evaluation review, and two practice exams. Answers are included for all review questions and practice exams!
NEW TO THIS EDITION review chaptersare added to correspond to the five new chapters in the textbook.
- Comprehensive reviewcorresponds chapter-by-chapter to the textbook.
- Competency Evaluation Reviewsectionincludes a content review and review questions for all key topics, a skills evaluation review, and two practice exams that help to prepare you for the written certification exam.
- A wide variety of exercisesenhances learning and keeps you interested in the material.
- Skills checklistshelp you review and practice the procedures required for certification.
- Independent learning activitiesin every chapter allow additional review and practice.
- Optional learning exercisesare provided for longer programs and/or higher-level students.
Write Your Own Review