Sterile STERI-PEROX 6% Trigger Spray, 16 oz.
|Brand||Health Care Logistics|
|Packaging||1 Per Each|
Note : Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details
- Active ingredients: 6% Hydrogen peroxide, 94% WFI
- Ready-to-use - Sterile hydrogen peroxide spray is an ideal cleaning solution to use in rotation with other disinfectants to maintain a clean, sterile medical environment. Available in a premixed concentration formulated with sterile Water For Injection (WFI).
- Multi-surface Use - Reduce the regulatory concern for VOCs with this 16 oz. ready-to-use trigger spray designed for use in cleaning rotation cycles. Ideal for use on walls, ceilings, floors and surfaces.
- Cleanroom Ready - Sterile cleaning solutions are double bagged and ready for introduction into the cleanroom. Cleaning solution should remain in the bag until time of use. Remove the first bag after entering the anteroom to discard any particulate matter picked up during transport. This ensures a sterile product entering the cleanroom. The second bag can be removed upon entering the cleanroom.
- Particulate-free - Aseptically filled into sterile components and sterility tested according to current USP compendium. Filtered at 0.2 microns, which eliminates the risk for any particulate matter inside the bottle.
- A lot-specific Certificate of Analysis and Certificate of Sterility are available upon request.
Write Your Own Review