SkiL Care Gel Top Sensory Stimulation Tray
Skil-Care Gel-Top Sensory Stimulation Tray, LIft Away #912410
Note : Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details
- Glittery stars keep Alzheimer's patients content and safely seated in their wheelchair
- Soft, water-based gel cushion relieves pressure on arms and elbows
- Available in Lift-Away or models with VELCRO brand closure
More About This ProductSkiL-Care Gel-Top Sensory Stimulation Tray Glittery, moving stars will keep your Alzheimer's patients (and many others) content and safely seated in their wheelchair, providing both tactile and visual stimulation to reduce agitation and restlessness. Soft, water-based gel cushion calms agitated residents while relieving pressure on arms and elbows. Available in two models: Lift-Away style for restraint-free care or Velcro brand closure. Both models are covered in durable, wipe-clean vinyl.
24"W x 20"D x 2"H Fits 16"-18"W wheelchairs
Instructions for Use:
1. Wrap padded armrest covers around armrests and secure Velcro brand bands.
Make certain that the small straps attached to the armrest covers are positioned to
the rear of the armrests.
2. Wrap the small strap around the armrest support bar, just behind the
Velcro brand Closure
1. Place tray on wheelchair arms. Wrap the VELCRO brand bands around chair
arms and tray. Secure the bands by pressing the hook material.
Write Your Own Review