Expected Release: 05.06.16
Make sense of the complex world of health care withMosby's Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing & Health Professions, 10th Edition!This one-stop reference includes detailed entries that help you communicate more effectively with colleagues in various disciplines. With over 56,000 definitions, 2,450 photographs and line drawings, and supporting reference appendixes and atlases, it is an indispensable reference for students and professionals alike.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- NEW! Approximately 5,000 new and revised definitionsreflect the latest developments in health care, drugs, and nursing terminology.
- NEW!Completely updated illustrationsvisually clarify key definitions to reflect current healthcare practice and equipment.
- Over 56,000 entriesoffer detailed definitions, as well as the latest information on pathophysiology, treatment and interventions, and nursing care.
- More than 2,450 color photographs and line drawings demonstrate and explain complex conditions and abstract concepts.
- Strict, common-sense alphabetical organizationmakes it easy to find key terms and definitions.
- Detailed appendixesprovide you with useful information on lab values, symbols and abbreviations, pharmacology, infection control standards, and more that can be used throughout your health career.