Learn how to stop an outbreak before it spreads!
This is the guide clinicians need to understand how infection control (IC) applies to them in the ambulatory process. Infection Control Manual for the Physician s Office describes the steps physicians and their staff should take to protect patients, staff, and the environment and prevent the spread of infectious diseases and includes:
- IC risk assessment forms specific to the physician s office
- Medical device cleaning checklist for clinical staff
- Pre-employment vaccination checklist
- Bloodborne pathogen risk assessment
- Bloodborne pathogen post-exposure counseling materials
Best of all, you won t need to spend time developing forms and writing procedures because the accompanying CD-ROM includes all of the forms in the book. Just download and customize them for your office and get your custom IC program in place quickly and easily.