Coding accurately in ICD-10 isn't nearly as simple as switching your coding manual. The size of the diagnosis code set has tripled. You now have 68,000 codes to choose from,along with brand new conventions and guidelines. To code claims correctly,you need a resource that is more than just the code set. You need a tool that will guide your code choices DecisionHealth'sComplete Home Health ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Coding Manual,2016.
TheComplete Home Health ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Coding Manual,2016is the only ICD-10 coding manual that's created specifically for home health coders - and contains guidance,illustrations,tips and scenarios to help you accurately code your home health claims. You simply won't find a more all-inclusive and user-friendly ICD-10 code book for home health on the market.
DecisionHealth's coding manual includes a wide range of features to help ensure accurate coding and compliance,prevent denials and help your agency secure every reimbursement dollar earned. Plus,the 2016 edition includes features that will support your ongoing ICD-10 training needs.
- Unique home health-specific icons found in the Tabularso you can quickly and easily identify key coding and reimbursement conventions tied to a specific code.
- More than 1,000 tips specific to home healththat guide you,raise red flags and help you code correctly to stay in compliance and gain accurate reimbursement.
- ICD-10 guidelines embedded in the Tabularat the code level for the most commonly-used home health codes so that you can quickly access the rules you'll need to code accurately.
- 100 home health coding scenariosincluded with their corresponding chapters that will help illustrate correct code choice for your most complicated claims.
- Illustrations and definitions throughoutto help you identify diseases and conditions to enhance coding and critical-thinking skills.
- Home health-specific narrative introductions,written in plain-English,at the start of each disease chapter that outline the key coding concepts you'll need to understand to ensure competency. Learn what is covered in each chapter,including sequencing issues,top home care diagnoses and case-mix information.
- Understanding this Manual,an explanation of how to efficiently use the book and maximize the use of the icons and tabular content.
- Defining ICD-10-CM,which includes a background on ICD-10 and its conventions and its impact on home health specifically.
TheComplete Home Health ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Coding Manual,2016gives you all 68,000 ICD-10 codes,plus the standard brackets,italics and other coding conventions that you need to accurately code and ensure proper reimbursement for services provided