LogTag® Ultra-Low USB Data Logger
|Health Care Logistics
Note : Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details
- Handles Extremes - Compatible with vaccines that require ultra-low temperatures. Includes USB data logger with LCD screen; buffer kit made of a bottle and crushed glass beads that will not freeze at extreme temperatures; and a stainless steel probe inserted into the buffer kit. Unit has a two-year battery life.
- Temperature Range - -90ºC to 40ºC (-130ºF to 104ºF); measures and records up to 16,000 temperature recordings (enough for 67 days at 6-minute logging intervals).
- At-a-Glance Readings - Displays current temperature and min/max as well as alarms triggered by excursions. Audible alarm and flashing red LED signals temperature breach. Alarm status remains visible for up to 30 days.
- Data Download - Connect to a computer with a USB port and review data using free LogTag Analyzer.
- NIST Calibration - Certificate is included; calibration term is two years.
Write Your Own Review