Lippincott Essentials for Nursing Assistants, 4th Edition - Textbook
Note : Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details
Prepare your students for a successful career as a nursing assistant with this concise text!
This easy-to-understand, conversational text focuses on the most essential information that nursing assistants need to know to function competently and compassionately in a long-term care facility, acute care facility, or home health care agency. Each chapter of the new edition has been updated to reflect the latest best practices and advances in the field.
- NEW! A separate unit on Long-Term Care covers nursing assistant care with residents in long-term care settings.
- UPDATED! Procedure boxes present 71 core procedures with step-by-step instructions that incorporate the latest guidelines and NNAAP skill revisions.
- UPDATED! Nurse Pam tips promote compassionate, holistic care and help students empathize with their patients.
- Guidelines (What You Do/Why You Do it) boxes summarize both the whys and the hows of carrying out key nursing assistant actions.
- Tell the Nurse! Notes summarize observations that the nursing assistant needs to report to the nurse.
- Stop and Think! Scenarios encourage students to solve real world problems in the types of complex situations they will encounter in the workplace.
- Online videos featuring eight hours of engaging footage offer complete, step-by-step demonstrations of the core skills performed daily by nursing assistants.
An accompanying Workbook follows the same straightforward organization as the 4th Edition Textbook. Activities include multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blanks, think about it, and matching questions, as well as crossword puzzles, word jumbles, labeling, sequencing, and identification.
Write Your Own Review