Fingertip Testing Contact Plates, 100mm
|Brand||Health Care Logistics|
|Packaging||20 per package|
Note : Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details
- Monitor Bacterial Growth Fingertip Testing Contact Plate makes it easy to determine the efficiency of cleaning programs and hand-washing techniques by monitoring the growth of bacterial colonies on incubated samples. Ideal for use in cleanrooms, pharmacy labs and other areas where surface contaminants and sterility are primary concerns.
- Ingredients - Tryptic Soy-based media is sterilized, then aseptically filled in an environmentally controlled room using automated equipment.
- Easy to Use - After hand washing, place fingers onto the contact plate, then incubate sample to gather results.
- Contact Plates have a 30 day expiration.
- This temperature sensitive product will ship via UPS Next Day. Product ships Monday - Thursday only. Refrigerate immediately upon arrival.
- Plate Dimensions: 15mm H x 100mm Dia.
- 10 per pack
Write Your Own Review