ENFit Syringes Amber Case
|Brand||Health Care Logistics|
|Packaging||250 per case|
Note : Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details
- Enhance Patient Safety - Easily transition to ISO 80369-3 compliance with ENFit syringes, which are used with ENFit feeding tubes to enhance patient safety. As recommended by ISMP, the use of enteral feeding specific syringes prevent misconnections. Syringes include tip caps.
- Sensitive Drug Protection - Amber color helps protect light-sensitive contents.
- Prevent Misconnections - The ENFit tip requires a twisting motion to connect. This new design only fits enteral devices to help prevent misconnections and meet the ISO standard.
- Versatile - Female tips are compatible for enteral applications including bolus feeding, flushing, hydration, aspiration, residuals and administering medication.
- Easy to Read - Syringes feature bold graduated markings to help improve dosing accuracy.
- Quantity - 250 per case
Product found on page(s) 488 of the Parrot Trooper catalog.
Write Your Own Review