CSP Medium Complexity Kit
|Brand||Health Care Logistics|
|Packaging||1 Per Each|
Note : Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details
- Comply with the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations on aseptic manipulation skills, including representative sterile microbial culture transfer and fill challenges.
- Tests document correct personal technique and effective environmental control for the preparation of compounded sterile products (CSPs).
- Revised USP <797> regulations mandate that training programs include a hands-on demonstration and practice with actual items such as CSP containers, devices and equipment. Regulations also require the patient or caregiver practice aseptic and injection technique under the direct observation of a healthcare professional. And the patient or caregiver is expected to demonstrate mastery of assigned activities before being allowed to administer CSPs unsupervised by a healthcare professional.
- Kit performs one complete test for one pharmacist or technician.
- Tests are available in low, medium and high risk levels. Risk levels are based on the potential for introducing sources of contamination to the preparations from microbial, chemical or physical contamination during compounding activities, or in the case of high-risk compounding that the product would remain contaminated.
- (1) Tryptic Soy Broth (TSB)
- 1000mL Dual Port Bag - 1 bag
- (6) Sterile 100mL Dual Port Bags (empty)
- (6) Sterile 20mL Serum Vials (empty)
- (1) Whirl-Pak Bag and 1 results log sheet
- Additional materials required to perform each test.
Write Your Own Review