CSP Low Complexity Kit
|Brand||Health Care Logistics|
|Packaging||1 Per Each|
Note : Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details
- Tests document correct personal technique and effective environmental control for the preparation of compounded sterile products (CSPs).
- Revised USP <797> regulations mandate that training programs include a hands-on demonstration and practice with actual items such as CSP containers, devices and equipment. Regulations also require the patient or caregiver practice aseptic and injection technique under the direct observation of a health professional. And, the patient or caregiver is expected to demonstrate mastery of assigned activities before being allowed to administer CSPs unsupervised by a health professional.
- Contains Tryptic Soy Broth, which helps detect evidence of a wide variety of microorganisms, especially common aerobic and facultatively anaerobic bacteria. Additional materials required to perform each test.
- Tests available in Low, Medium and High.
- (1) 3 gram vial test media
- (9) 10mL empty sterile vials
- Media Test Kits are for a one-time, single test use only.
Write Your Own Review